To ensure we are working safely together, Mei Ling continually reviews and updates our health and worksafe protocols in accordance with recommendations outlined by the Ministry of Health.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL BE DOING AT MEI LING:
- We will be strictly adhering to your allocated treatment time.
- We have increased our buffer time between clients to enable us to carry out our sanitisation process.
- We will be wiping down all contactable surfaces and touch points with hospital grade disinfectant sprays and wipes.
- All linen and towels will continue to be commercially laundered.
- We will continue to air the clinic room and change all linen between clients.
- We will maintain our hand washing before and after each client.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- As usual, if staff are unwell they will not be working in clinic. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
- To minimise the number of touch points we will be removing magazines, pamphlets, business cards and access to the water filter.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the clinic entrance for your use before and after treatment.
- We will offer contactless product pickup or have them couriered out to you directly.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU, OUR CLIENT…
If you are unwell please let us know and please stay at home. Please:
- Wear your face mask at all times until you enter the clinic room for treatment
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Scan the QR code at the entrance door to the clinic
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time on time, so that we can keep the number of people in the waiting room to a minimum. If you arrive earlier, we ask that you remain in your car or outside the building until you are ready to come in for your allocated treatment time.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Let us know if your contact details need updating, so that we can maintain an accurate record for contact tracing.
CLINIC SCREENING PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
In order to look after your health and safety as well as our staff and others attending this clinic please do not attend the clinic if you have any cold or flu symptoms or if you answer ‘Yes’ to ANY of the following screening questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (subject to being certified by a medical health professional as fully recovered)
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19, or someone who has been in direct contact with a confirmed case, in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in any locations of interest in the past 14 days as listed on the Ministry of Health website.
- Are you currently experiencing or have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Difficulty breathing
- High temperature (at least 38°C)
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Temporary loss of smell or taste.
If you have any signs or symptoms of a cold or any respiratory symptoms, please arrange to get a Covid-19 test.