HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY ACUPUNCTURE?
As part of World Acupuncture Awareness Week, we are offering a free 30-minute introductory session. The World Acupuncture Awareness Week is from 17 – 23 November 2016 and is supported by Acupuncture NZ.
The aim is to raise awareness of traditional acupuncture and the health benefits it can provide.
There will be a free acupuncture community clinic at the Wellington Public Library from 10am to 2pm. So, bring a friend, family member or work colleague and head on down to experience the benefits of acupuncture. Serena will be volunteering her time at the acupuncture community clinic on Wednesday 23 November.
To further support this important event, Mei Ling Acupuncture & Natural Health Clinic, will be offering a free 30-minute introductory session for those who have not experienced acupuncture before.
YOUR INTRODUCTORY SESSION INCLUDES:
- A 30-minute ‘taster’ of some of the modalities used in TCM (acupuncture, tuina & cupping)
- An information pack on how acupuncture can assist you in achieving your overall health goals.
- A $20 gift voucher to be redeemed at your first acupuncture session.
Spaces are limited so it’s first in, first served. The free 30-minute introductory sessions at Mei Ling Acupuncture & Natural Health Clinic are available on:
- Thursday 17 November 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Wednesday 23 November 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
For this special introductory session, you will need to call Mei Ling Acupuncture & Natural Health Clinic on 499 9062 to book or email email@example.com
Image credit: Huffington Post