As always, we maintain the strictest of safety and hygiene standards. However, due to Covid-19 we have put in place some extra measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and others. We have updated our health and worksafe protocols in accordance with recommendations outlined by the Ministry of Health.
Here is what we will be doing at Mei Ling:
- We will be strictly adhering to your allocated treatment time.
- We have increased our buffer time between clients to enable us to carry out our sanitisation process.
- We will be wiping down all contactable surfaces and touch points with hospital grade disinfectant sprays and wipes.
- We will now be using a combination of micro-fleece covers, towels and disposable table covers.
- All linen and towels will continue to be commercially laundered.
- We will continue to air the clinic room and change all linen between clients.
- We will maintain our hand washing before and after each client.
- We will be replacing our soft furnished chairs with stools as these can be wiped down with disinfectant.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- As usual, if staff are unwell they will not be working in clinic. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
- To minimise the number of touch points we will be removing magazines, pamphlets, business cards and water filter.
- The clinic entrance door will remain open.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the clinic entrance for your use before and after treatment.
- We will offer contactless product pickup or have them couriered out to you directly.
What we expect from YOU, our client…
- If you are unwell please let us know and please stay at home.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time, so that we can keep the number of people in the waiting room to a minimum.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please let us know if your contact details need updating, so that we can maintain an accurate record for contact tracing.
Clinic Screening Prior To Your Appointment
In order to look after your health and safety as well as our staff and others attending this clinic please do not attend the clinic if you answer ‘Yes’ to ANY of the following screening questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (subject to being certified by a medical health professional as fully recovered)
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19, or someone who has been in direct contact with a confirmed case, in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing or have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?- Cough – High temperature (at least 38°C) – Difficulty breathing – Sneezing and runny nose – Sore throat – Temporary loss of smell or taste.
If you have any signs or symptoms of a cold or flu then please contact your GP and arrange to be tested for Covid-19.
Please call us on 499 9062 or email us if have any questions or concerns regarding your arrival at our clinic or your treatment here.
Image credit: Unsplash